Thursday 21 April 2011

MORRISSEY has finally finished his autobiography (almost)



Morrissey has confirmed that he has finished writing his autobiography.

During an interview on BBC Radio 4's Front Row he said ;

"How far am I? Well, I've reached the re-drafting, trimming stage," and stated that he wants it published within the next year, although he doesn't yet have a confirmed publisher. 

He added "I just wonder if 660 pages are too much for people to bear. And then I sit down and think, well, are six pages too much for people to bear? I really don't know. I'm trimming."

Unfortunately he also stated that he has no plans for The Smiths to reform; 

"It won't happen. Nah. I don't think so. There's no reunion point. There really is no point at all that I can think of, and that's that."

Instead he just intends to "carry on like the old blues singers and die onstage in Chicago probably."

MickDude : I cannot wait for this book.  Shame about the reunion.  :-(  I still live in hope though.
More to follow about the interview after I've listened to it in bed tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment